PRINCIPLES OF RETIREMENT PLANNING
Discover potential costly risks that your retirement plan might be facing and key principles that can help guide you around them.
You and a guest are cordially invited to a workshop dinner event for area residents who are retired or nearing retirement. This is an educational event designed to help you understand the potential risks and principles that can guide you to and through a successful retirement…so come learn and enjoy a complimentary dinner on us!
As a country, we are facing many difficult challenges: historic national debt levels, higher inflation, higher interest rates, increased market volatility and so much more. The question many Americans are asking is “How does this affect my retirement and what can I do about it?”
This event will deliver comprehensive and up-to-date educational information and actionable strategies to help you intelligently protect your financial future.
By attending this educational event, you will learn the following (and so much more!):
• Discover how tax legislation may cost your family thousands in tax dollars and what you can do about it.
• Retirement income – Are you worried about running out of money in retirement?
• Do you know how volatility in the market may impact your IRA and 401(k)?
• Potential strategies to cover long-term care costs without expensive annual premiums.
• How rising interest rates may affect your portfolio.
• How you may increase your interest earnings while safeguarding your investments from risk.
You will also walk away with actionable steps for helping you protect your nest egg and retirement income.
RSVP by calling the Citizen Advisory Group office at 419-872-0204.