Retirees often don’t understand how taxes work in retirement. But they’re keenly concerned about the size of their tax bill each year. Learn what’s involved in creating a retirement tax strategy.
Bring a friend and join Citizen Advisory Group to learn how different factors can impact your retirement.
You will learn:
• How will the new administration potentially impact your bottom line and retirement nest egg?
• Strategies to help minimize your federal income taxes on your IRA, 401(k) or other investment accounts.
• Explore tax strategies that may protect your beneficiaries and could help ensure you don’t run out of money.
• The common mistakes you can make when doing an IRA rollover before or after retirement.
• Is a Roth IRA conversion right for you?
• What you should know about the current tax environment, your IRA and 401(k).
• The importance of distribution planning (understanding the rules may allow you to reduce your risk and keep more of your hard-earned money!)
• How to attempt to protect yourself from future market drops.
RSVP for an upcoming event by calling the Citizen Advisory Group office at 419-872-0204.