Retirement Planning Workshop Presented by Pete Samenuk (Newly Added Date)
December 1 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
As a country we are facing many difficult challenges, historic national debt levels, higher inflation, higher interest rates, increased market volatility and so much more. The question many Americans are asking: How does this affect my retirement and what can I do about it? Pete Samenuk, local financial professional, will empower you will with actionable knowledge for making sound financial decisions. This is a must attend event!
A SPECIAL EVENT FOR RETIREES OR THOSE PLANNING TO RETIRE SOON
*Please note if you’re already a CAG client this information is already discussed in your annual review. This is a great event to introduce a friend or family member to CAG.
By attending this educational event you will learn the following (and so much more!):
• Discover how tax legislation may cost your family thousands in tax dollars and what you can do about it.
• Retirement Income – Are you worried about running out of money in retirement?
• Do you know how volatility in the market may impact your IRA and 401(k).
• Potential strategies to cover Long-Term Care costs without expensive annual premiums.
• How will rising interest rates affect your portfolio.
• How you may increase your interest earnings – while safeguarding your investments from risk.
RSVP for an upcoming event by calling the Citizen Advisory Group office at 419-872-0204.