Retirees often don’t understand how taxes work in retirement. But they’re keenly concerned about the size of their tax bill each year. Learn what’s involved in creating a retirement tax...
Retirement Planning Workshop
What You Should Know About the Current Tax Environment, Your IRA and 401(k)
Retirees often don’t understand how taxes work in retirement. But they’re keenly concerned about the size of their tax bill each year. Learn what’s involved in creating a retirement tax strategy.
Bring a friend and join Citizen Advisory Group to learn how different factors can impact your retirement.
You will learn:
• How will the new administration potentially impact your bottom line and retirement nest egg?
• Strategies to help minimize your federal income taxes on your IRA, 401(k) or other investment accounts.
• Explore tax strategies that may protect your beneficiaries and could help ensure you don’t run out of money.
• The common mistakes you can make when doing an IRA rollover before or after retirement.
• Is a Roth IRA conversion right for you?
• What you should know about the current tax environment, your IRA and 401(k).
• The importance of distribution planning (understanding the rules may allow you to reduce your risk and keep more of your hard-earned money!)
• How to attempt to protect yourself from future market drops.
RSVP for an upcoming event by calling the Citizen Advisory Group office at 419-872-0204.